The MMTA Foundation is excited to participate in MN Give to the Max! Click to access our page: Minnesota Music Teachers Association Foundation. We need to raise $5,000 to fund our teacher and Local Association grants for teacher professional development, and student awards.
This past June we awarded the inaugural MMTA Foundation State Fellow Award posthumously to LeAnn House. Additionally, some of the grants awarded this year include:
- Arrowhead Music Teachers Association workshop, “Teaching Composition to Young Beginners”.
- Willmar Music Teachers Association workshop "Mindfulness and Performance Anxiety" by Dr. Vanessa Cornett.
- Alexandria Area Music Teachers Association Master Class.
- SE MN/Rochester Area Keyboard Club Master Class.
- Project: Art/Music project based on “The Day Things Went Wrong at the Pet Store: 11 Cartoons for Piano” by Daniel Dorff. The end project can be seen on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfP8ugpbSsA&list=PLBV1JPSbZMCezSDV9kT93DWnCK63Mtmsu
Each time you make a gift during the giving period November 1-18, you could help the MMTA Foundation win part of the $100,000+ Prize Pool! In fact, there are 144 chances to win during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving!
Make your tax-deductible gift today by visiting Minnesota Music Teachers Association Foundation at Give to the Max. Thank you!
Now is the time to consider MMTA Foundation for your year-end giving, as well!