September 21, 2020
Please find instructions and information below for participation in the MTNA State Performance Competition.
- Visit www.mtna.org. Read all competition rules and procedures carefully.
- Record a separate video of the student playing each piece they have prepared for the competition.
- Upload the videos to YouTube.
- If the student/student’s family does not have a YouTube account, they will need to create one.
- Upload the videos to the student’s account, then mark the privacy setting for each video as “unlisted”.
- Ask the student to create a list of their repertoire and the link for each corresponding video.
- Submit student information and video links to the MMTA website on or before October 25, 2020.
- Repertoire information and video links will be sent to judges. Results and completed critiques will be sent once the judging process is complete.
Looking forward to hearing some wonderful performances!