2022 MMTA Convention
The 123rd annual convention of the Minnesota Music Teachers Association will be an in-person event. We are excited to be back together again. Convention will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport, 3800 American Blvd E, Bloomington, MN 55425.
2022 Only: Convention attendees receive a $15 coupon toward their purchase at the MMTA Booth!
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Barbara Fast
- One-day registration may be upgraded to two-day registration at convention site for the balance of two-day registration fee.
- Student registration is for high school students or full-time college students only.
- New member registration is for non-student members who joined MMTA/MTNA for the first time between April 2021—May 2022.
- Refund requests must be submitted to the VPs-Convention in writing and no later than one week prior to the convention. A processing fee will be assessed, and refunds will be issued after the event.
- Meals and snacks will be served buffet style. Buffets will have a wide variety of options that will suit most diets and food preferences. If you have food restrictions or allergies and are unable to eat from a buffet, you may request a plated meal in place of the buffet. When requesting a special meal, please be as specific as possible about what is required.
- Monday dinner not provided. A restaurant is available on-site, plus many other restaurants and cafés can be found nearby in and around the Mall of America. The hotel offers a free shuttle to MOA.
You must be logged in to register.