MMTA Challenge Award
The MMTA Challenge Award program rewards students for their participation in MMTA events. Participation in this program requires just 3 easy steps:
- Student participates in an MMTA event.
- Student's teacher records the date and type of event, plus number of points earned for that event
- Student's teacher presents student with a Challenge Award based on the total points they have earned.
Almost every MMTA event offers potential points for a student, and all students are eligible regardless of age or performance level.
Keep track of student points using this form:
- 300 Points - Rosette Ribbon
- 700 Points - Bronze Pin
- 1200 Points - Silver Pin
- 1800 Points - Gold Pin
- 2500 Points - The Challenge Award Trophy
- 3500 Points - Raised Bronze Star Pin
- 4500 Points - Raised Silver Star Pin
- 6000 Points - Grand Challenge Award Trophy
- 8500 Points - Raised Gold Star Pin
- 10,000 Points - Ultimate Challenge Award Trophy
Teachers may order awards through the Shop or from the MMTA Office.
Ribbons and pins may be ordered at any time. (Note: Availability of items may be limited in Spring - please plan accordingly.)
Deadlines for trophy orders are November 15th, March 20th, and May 20th. Completed trophies will be available for pick-up or shipping roughly 4-10 weeks after each deadline.